QUESTION RANDOMISER + FUTURE PLANS

DISCLAIMER: I have much more time consuming content than this planned, however Winter is coming and for the hospitality business that means our hours skyrocket. Therefore where previously I had everyday to blog now I'm going to have to be selective with my posts at least until New Years. I'll make it my duty to drop a post on Monday, Wednesday and Friday like I originally intended and any other posts will be an added bonus. 

Anyway!

I'm well aware of the small size of my blog, and that if I asked you for questions to do a Q&A I'd likely get 0 responses. So I wracked my brain for a way around this and googled 'random question maker' and found this website:
http://www.conversationstarters.com/generator.php
So me and Mr Conversationstarter are going to have a chat! I have no idea what these questions are going to be, I didn't even know this website existed five minutes ago but hey, here we go.

What was the last gift you received?
If you call a meal a gift my colleague took me for lunch the other day. Before that it was probably something my ex got me. Oh no my parents got me Unicorn slippers!

What was the last thing you bought?
I bought the Lush 'Northern Lights' bath bomb yesterday and I've just used it. It was very snazzy.

What is your favourite food?
Everything. I joke. I like Thai food, so probably a Thai Green Curry or something like that. But seriously everything.

How did you get your name? Do you know the meaning of your name?
My sister named me. She called me Sophie and the Louise part came from a neighbour of my Grandma's. Fun Fact: My mam wanted to call me Jack Russell or Jack Daniel if I was a boy :/

Are you clean or messy?
I'm some dodgy in between. I'm not obsessively clean but I like to keep things at a basic standard. For the brief time I lived away from home I was the only person at the house who cleaned and it was frankly spotless seriously.

Where do you work?
I work at a Pub near where I live. It's part of a chain but the manager's run it independently. I guess that's called a Franchise.

What's the worst thing about your gender?
Having to buy expensive bras.

What things should you not say during a job interview?
Anything I have ever said because it obviously didn't work.

What is your favourite brand?
Lush. Duh. Seriously.

What is your least favourite chore?
Cleaning the evil oven.

It may not be much but I'm sure someday I can do a bit better than a randomiser on the internet. Thank you for all your continued support. Hugs from Sophie!

Sophie <3
Picture from Pixabay
Twitter: @nosophienoblog
Snapchat: nixonlsophie

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Cleaning the evil oven is one of my least favourite things to do too haha

    Terri
    www.c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this was hilarious! Such a cool way to learn more about a person!

    Amy x

    www.theauburnagenda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Q&As it lets you know more about the person behind the blog! This was a lovely post.💞 PS I seriously need to try some lush products!
    KeepingupwithMJ.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post hun! Thai green curry is ze besssst! Love the Q&A thang, gives you a real insight into the person who's blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About

19 year old liver of life delivering you quirky readings on lifestyle topics, anime and all round cuteness on a regular, or as regular as I can, basis. Twitter: @nosophienoblog