CUTE TOTORO WALLET/PURSE + DURHAM ADVENTURES

LONG story short I've been looking for a cute wallet/purse forEVER. It sucked that every cute purse was mega expensive and often overseas meaning excessive shipping charges (It's going to the UK not Mars!) But behold, my super kawaii wallet, featuring the star of My Neighbour Totoro and my favourite anime character- Totoro! I fell in love with this the moment I saw it ("OMG I HAVE TO BUY THAT!") And £15 later (which I personally thought was a bargain) I was in the possession of a pretty pink Totoro wallet. Perks include:
* PLENTY of space for cards (Because I am a loyalty card hoarder)
* LOTS of different compartments for paper money, receipts and coins
* THE CUTEST LINING of pink and white for the coin section
* ITTY BITTY TASSLES as a cute added extra




I believe this was made by SAMILON according to the very chic black and white card inside. But I bought it from Darkmatter Cafe in Durham. If you're visiting Durham I'd highly recommend visiting Darkmatter, it is THE most awesome place, and the closest I'll get to a Japanese merch themed cafe until I travel there (I thought this because they had a tub of Pokemon figures I was tempted to buy that I also noticed in SharlaInJapan's videos). There was SO much I wanted there. A giant Mew Plush for £22, a surprise Suicide Squad Figure Box for ? (No tag, and I forgot to ask) and Pokemon card packs for £3.99. Not to mention they have comic books to read, Science magazines, a screen for anime, a downstairs arcade, comfy chairs and an awesome game themed menu + trading card nights and recently they held an adult only night with game themed cocktails.

I used to go there all the time before my friend passed away, we loved hanging out as a group and watching anime on the TV. Now I'm VERY glad I've gone back and I certainly wont be staying away for long. That's if work allows.

I also got to visit the Fat Buddha Asian Bar & Restaurant in Durham yesterday. Happy to say it was incredible. The spring rolls were delicious and it's the first time I haven't minded a sweet chilli sauce. The thai curry was the best I've ever had and the green tea came in the most adorable tea pot.

Tell me if you've visited Durham and loved it. Drop a comment, like and share and get hyped for my visit to Mog On The Tyne tomorrow. Much excitement abound!

Darkmatter Cafe: http://dark-matter.co.uk/
The Fat Buddha: http://www.fatbuddharestaurant.com/

Sophie <3
Twitter: @nosophienoblog
Snapchat: nixonlsophie
Business Email@ nixonlsophie@gmail.com


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About

19 year old liver of life delivering you quirky readings on lifestyle topics, anime and all round cuteness on a regular, or as regular as I can, basis. Twitter: @nosophienoblog