My Favourite Youtubers!

I'm not really one to do Youtube at this point in time, I'm much more comfortable sitting behind my laptop typing away as that's always been something I'm good at. Cameras? Not so much. But that doesn't mean I don't have a love for the website, it's how I waste most of my free time. And there's plenty of inspiring content there that was the reason I decided to create a blog in the first place and something I would like to share with you all (in no particular order).

5. Kirstie Bryce (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA4g2NUvySbMd6u6vGu_3zQ)
I can't remember when I discovered Kirstie or how but she has to be one of my favourite Youtubers now. Her genuine funny wit and humour make her videos exciting to watch (and as a Northerner I love her Scottish accent). If you want down to earth realness I can't recommend a better up and coming channel. Her recent 'What's Next?' video and her honesty made me smile.

4. MandJTV Pokevids
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSAYHSNaY5_UEol4_frPurg)
It's no secret I have a huge love for Pokemon, it's something I grew up on and that I still love to this day and in no way am I ashamed of that. Michael posts videos surrounding Pokemon theories as well as Pokemon Talk (his series) and is currently doing his second Let's Play of Pokemon Gaia (a Fire Red/Leaf Green Rom Hack). His jovial personality makes me day and his commentary on his Let's Plays is always entertaining. You have to admire his dedication as well, making Youtube videos even when he's sick has to be applauded.

3. simply_kenna (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx6JTueZVq9gFOrZe-3aEzw)
My entire ethos is cutesy, colourful and kitsch so liking simply_kenna to some may seem odd. But from time to time I like a break from my personal style and to watch something more minimalist. Her outlook on life (see her Buddhism videos) and minimal approach is admirable but I adore her DIY videos (especially holiday specials) and tried her Deer makeup tutorial out myself (with interesting results). She's currently doing Fall/Autumn/Halloween specials that are worth a look.



2. Emma Blackery (https://www.youtube.com/user/emmablackery/featured)
I don't even need to explain this. It's Emma Blackery. Done.



Seriously, I can't get enough of how genuinely funny Emma is. Her upbeat personality has got me out of bed on a sad day. Not to mention how fantastic her music is and how much I wish I could see her live. I was also subscribed to her old channel BoxesofFoxes and I'm glad she still does her Lush videos on her new channel Vloggery. Just check her out. Do it now.

1. Noodlerella (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxlNE1UStmCupXMn7SdY7xw)
Connie is my spirit animal. Enough said. If there's any inspiration I have for this blog it's Noodlerella. I used to think blogs only fit three categories; beauty, fashion and funny. And I didn't really feel like I fit any. But Connie's cutesy outlook on life caught my attention. Her impressions are spot on and hilarious, she's honest and motivated by her beliefs. It's great to see her vlogs as well on her second channel Noodlevlogs. Not to mention she can sing!

Sophie :3 x

Photos edited using PicsArt


Twitter: @nosophienoblog

Snapchat: nixonlsophie

Blogger template by Ipietoon


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About

19 year old liver of life delivering you quirky readings on lifestyle topics, anime and all round cuteness on a regular, or as regular as I can, basis. Twitter: @nosophienoblog