So Many Kitties!- Mog On The Tyne Mini Vlog





Last Friday I had the pleasure of visiting what is now one of my favourite places in the North East. I've been hugely interested in Cat Cafe's from watching Japanese Culture videos and I love cats. Like really REALLY love cats. I'd heard of Mog On The Tyne from former colleagues but it's not been until recently that I've found the opportunity to go. Me and my friend Keely caught the bus to Newcastle after booking a table and had a great time munching food with all of the cute cats they had. Stan the man is certainly a character and Keely fell in love with Sybil ("No Keely you can't take her home") and I loved Sir Francis and Gizmo (Well all of them actually).

The staff are really lovely people, it didn't feel like talking to a waiter, more like talking to a friend with the same interests as you. The rest of the customers were great as well, I struck up conversations with people I'd never met over our love of cute cats. The space is small and cosy so it doesn't feel manufactured and there's plenty for the cats and you to enjoy. Not to mention all the food and drink is super cute and even sometimes cat themed which I loved.

For £5 per person entry fee it felt like an absolute bargain, our bill actually came to much less than I thought. There's even merch I was tempted to buy (maybe next time) and the cosy slippers provided when you take off your shoes gives the cafe a much more relaxed atmosphere. It's lovely how your money goes towards helping the cats who are all strays from Westgate Ark- my heart just melted.

It really is a gem of a cafe that is well worth a visit. I've nabbed myself a loyalty card so I'm definitely coming back ASAP- especially with Christmas on the way. I can't recommend this place more. It's absolutely incredible.

Sophie <3
Twitter: @nosophienoblog
Snapchat: nixonlsophie
Email: nixonlsophie@gmail.com

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About

19 year old liver of life delivering you quirky readings on lifestyle topics, anime and all round cuteness on a regular, or as regular as I can, basis. Twitter: @nosophienoblog