Batoko Dinosass Swimsuit/Bodysuit Review!

Say three to four months ago I figured out that my style was less sophisticated young woman and more hyperactive child princess, so I ditched the monochrome wardrobe I'd been carefully building in favour of things that were a little more "kawaii" so to speak. And whilst trawling through the endless opportunities to spend money on ASOS I came across this little gem of a piece (and until today I had no idea it was called Dinosass which makes it even better I think).

According to their fun filled website Batoko is a young British brand working with some of the coolest graphic designers and illustrators to create lively exclusive designs ranging from swimwear to sweatshirts to denim shorts. Dinosass is a double threat of a swimsuit/bodysuit (which is what I normally where it as considering I'm no water baby) that is fully lined giving complete coverage in and out of the water. It is a heavy weight fabric with elasticated stitching giving you a flattering result that keeps you tucked in and held in all the right places making it one supportive swimsuit indeed.
I love dinosaurs (check), I love pink (check) and I love flattering clothing that doesn't make me feel like a frumpy beached whale (a fabulous one at least). Batoko's designs and aesthetic really drew me in, this was the first product in a long time I had felt like I could not miss out on! Thus I splurged on the £35.00 price tag (which is well worth the money by the way for how well it's made) and prayed that the remain size they had on ASOS at the time would fit, which it did perfectly.
If you're looking to add a little fun to your wardrobe I can't recommend a better company for good quality, fun and quirky clothing. They currently have a range of adorable items on sale on their website too, which I'll link below, that are well worth checking out. And Dinosass is still available as well, if you too want to walk around like a fabulous pink dinosaur like me.

Dinosass is fully lined.
Main body: 92 % Polyester (Vegan), 8% Elastane (Vegan)
Lining: 60% Spandex (Vegan) 40 % Polyester (Vegan)


Sophie :3 x

Photos edited using PicsArt

Twitter: @nosophienoblog

Blogger template by Ipietoon





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About

19 year old liver of life delivering you quirky readings on lifestyle topics, anime and all round cuteness on a regular, or as regular as I can, basis. Twitter: @nosophienoblog