WHICH YOUTUBE ARTISTS INSPIRE ME?

If you've been around since the start of this blogging adventure you'll have seen a few paintings of mine and maybe even the odd sketch if you follow me on twitter. The fact is I love painting, as much as I love anime, and when the two interlink it's my favourite way to pass time. Of course I'm not the only one to merge animation with art, there's a bunch of incredible artists to do the same and some of them have inspired me to do my own pieces and provide creative content for me to watch when I'm having a bad art day.

Jamie-Jo 
Words cannot describe how incredible Jamie-Jo is. Her art is adorable, colourful and fun. Ever since I first found her videos I've been inspired to paint that little bit more, when I used to struggle with the confidence to do so. She paints a whole array of things, from anime to Disney to Pokemon. She recently posted an Art Answers Q&A which was amazing, as even her quick sketches look well finished and realistic. Her craft videos are incredible as well, if you're looking for some quick and fun craft ideas she's well worth a watch. If there's any youtuber you watch today, make it Jamie-Jo. I'll pop a video down below as an example of her work for you to enjoy (and become addicted to and probably see all of them, sssh that wasn't me).

Mei Yu
(Fun2Draw)-  https://www.youtube.com/user/Fun2draw/featured
Another cute artist I love is Mei Yu, who posts videos on her channel Fun2Draw.  Like Jamie-Jo she does fun videos drawing anime characters, Pokemon, film characters and Disney princesses. She even does 'Tutorial Thursdays' where she explains how to do something- which is incredibly helpful when you're a mini artist trying to find your feet in the art world and need that bit of help how to draw some very tricky things. Speaking of which she recently did a video on drawing easy Halloween art which would be great if you still need some little decorations to make your house extra 'spooky' for tomorrow! Not to mention her craft videos are also amazing.
How to Draw EASY Things- Halloween Art- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eV5_y5_FN8

Draw So Cute- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3dEvA1is6-0_yuei9iCdEw
This one is less for my own aesthetic art style but more for pure pleasure! I just love cuteness. This channel is full of different adorable step by step art from Pokemon to food to comic book characters. If I ever need to destress from a painting gone wrong this is a great channel just to let the creative juices flow and have a bit of fun with art. After all that's what art is for! I'll pop a recent video down below of a Trolls drawing from the new film, what is more cute than a little pink troll called Poppy?
How to Draw Poppy from Trolls movie step by step Cute and Easy- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Hhinu-rTI

Sophie :3 x

Twitter: @nosophienoblog

Snapchat: nixonlsophie

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About

19 year old liver of life delivering you quirky readings on lifestyle topics, anime and all round cuteness on a regular, or as regular as I can, basis. Twitter: @nosophienoblog