IT SMELLS LIKE AUTUMN!- Lush Autumn Leaf Review and Demo Pictures

If you didn't know (which you probably wont) I am a massive lushie. Like MASSIVE lushie. So I take Lush collection releases very seriously, they're like national holidays for me. So in honor of the launch of the Halloween/Autumn collection I picked up a selection of Lush goodies for my consumption. And a certain one caught my eye, meaning I just had to use it first.

Presenting the Autumn Leaf, a gorgeous spectacle for the eyes. Shaped like a leaf (obviously), this bath bomb is an interweave of gorgeous bright colours; red, yellow and green that mingle in the bath to create a warm tea like colour (best description I can give).


The bath bomb contains Neroli Oil (an uplifting floral scent which is also great for toning the skin), Sandalwood Oil (a reassuring and warm aroma that is also astringent- meaning it contracts skin cells- as well as antiseptic and an emolient meaning it softens the skin), Bergamot Oil (refreshes the body, antibacterial and soothes the mind with an uplifting scent- not to mention it is great for SAD sufferers) and Japanese maple sap (which can apparently be used as a preservative if my research is correct). If you want a more in depth look at the ingredients I'll pop the link for the full description on the Lush website below.

IT SMELLS LIKE AUTUMN! Seriously, those three glorious months of the year where trees lose their leaves, the weather turns cold and everything is pumpkin spiced, can be summed up in this one bath bomb. The deep rich brown colour combined with its earthy, warm, soothing smell makes for one very relaxing bath; probably the first Lush product where I have found it nearly impossible to gain the will to get out.


All in all Autumn Leaf has not only got me very excited for Autumn (pfft, like I wasn't already!) and the incoming Halloween monsoon in the shops and subsequently CHRISTMAS!, it has also converted me to the less sweet smelling aromas that Lush products provide, making it the perfect purchase to get you in the best of moods. Don't forget Lush is an amazing company that does not test on animals, does not purchase ingredients tested on animals and produces products that are Vegan and is constantly working to make it's preservative based products self preserving.

Autumn Leaf is Vegan and retails at £3.75.


Sophie :3 x

Photos edited using PiscArt

Twitter: @nosophienoblog

Blogger template by Ipietoon




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About

19 year old liver of life delivering you quirky readings on lifestyle topics, anime and all round cuteness on a regular, or as regular as I can, basis. Twitter: @nosophienoblog