Kawaii Mini Spreepicky Haul!

If you follow me on twitter (if you don't, where have you been! Get the link down below) you'll have noticed recently a few mentions of some beloved Kawaii items. Cute things are abundant in the UK where I live but if you want truly cute clothing, especially anime inspired, you normally have to look overseas which can be extremely costly. That's why I was so happy a few months ago to find Spreepicky. They are a wonderful company that sell a whole range of cute anime inspired bits and pieces, from Pokemon crop tops to Cosplay wigs to Neko Atsume accessories. It's a girls dream! These four items are from across two purchases, one made for me and another I spent my hard earned money on as a treat. Behold the cuteness!



I've also tweeted a lot about my obsession with Neko Atsume and my destiny to be a crazy cat lady which I'm absolutely fine with. A friend bought me this adorable pink jumper with some cute kawaii kitties on it, decorated with stars and a fluffy inside to keep you as warm as a cat in front of the fireplace during winter. I got this in a medium, as it was the smallest size I could get at the time. I'm utterly obsessed with Spreepicky's Neko Atsume page. I really want the Tubbs cushion and the little Parisian style hat. I'll be wearing it when I visit my local cat cafe soon!





 I was so impressed by my Neko Atsume jumper (and amazed by everything they had in stock) that I had to go back for more. I bought three little treats for myself, the first being this big fluffy white jumper with an image of an ickle Kumamon that has eaten too much and is exhausted! He's absolutely lovely and definitely reminds me of myself. I can't explain enough how soft this jumper is, often I find jumpers don't actually do their job of keeping you warm and are more of a fashion choice. This is both! This one came in a small which fits me pretty well. I love wearing this because I can go out, express myself and not freeze to death in the process. It's just too cute to bear! Geddit?



I've also tweeted about my love for all things Ghibli (that's Studio Ghibli by the way) and of course I couldn't stop myself from buying this black and white 'No Face' tee. This t-shirt features the character giving a Kawaii pose wearing some adorable bunny ears. It's certainly humorous especially if you've seen the film/movie and know how much trouble this little guy causes for Chihiro! I got this in a small and again it fits pretty well, just follow the sizing guide and you can't really go wrong.



Last of all I bought this beautiful off the shoulder top.  It may no have the obvious cuteness of the other three but I was in awe of it's pretty lace style detail and the flowing almost completely see through fabric beneath. This for some reason reminded me of cherry blossoms. I don't know why but it's just so dainty and precious I thought I would give it a try, especially considering it only came in very small sizes and to put it lightly I have a fair sized chest. But one great thing about Spreepicky's clothing is it is very forgiving, this still fits perfectly fine despite being made for somebody obviously smaller than me and unlike most elasticated off the shoulder tops that tend to ride up this doesn't, meaning you can glide around like the elegant princess you are.

I'll pop down below all of the links to the items I've bought. Sadly I can't find this one on the website. I will link a similar one instead.

Sophie :3 x

Photos all my own.

Twitter: @nosophienoblog

Snapchat: nixonlsophie

Business Contact Email: nixonlsophie@gmail.com

Blogger template by Ipietoon







Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About

19 year old liver of life delivering you quirky readings on lifestyle topics, anime and all round cuteness on a regular, or as regular as I can, basis. Twitter: @nosophienoblog