WE SAW SOME CUTE ANIMALS!- Mini Vlog

Yesterday me, my sister, my brother-in-law and my two nephews went on a trip to Broom House Farm. I enjoy spending time with those two little terrors (I joke, they're lovely), we got to explore the forest with it's Halloween theme, find secret clues for prizes on the Wind in the Willows themed trail and enjoy seeing some super kawaii/cute animals. I've compiled some clips together in a mini vlog below, to show just how good a time we had and how beautiful this farm truly is, if you're in the area by any chance it's worth a visit.



Sophie :3 x

Twitter: @nosophienoblog

Snapchat: nixonlsophie

Blogger template by Ipietoon

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About

19 year old liver of life delivering you quirky readings on lifestyle topics, anime and all round cuteness on a regular, or as regular as I can, basis. Twitter: @nosophienoblog