THIS IS HALLOWEEN- Mini Vlog!

I loved doing the Mini Vlog the other day, and by chance I ended up going to the lovely Beamish Museum the day after and since it was Halloween and they had really gone to town on the decorations, I couldn't help but film a few little clips for your entertainment (and mine!) Beamish really is a wonderful historical themed place, if you happen to head to the North of England it's well worth a visit. Even just for the cute pigs! I spent the entire time humming 'This is Halloween'. It's certainly got me into the 'spirit' of things. Geddit? Haha. The trams really remind me of the train scenes in Spirited Away, it really felt magical at this time of year. And I can't wait for more events to come in 2016!


Sophie :3 x

Video clips my own

Twitter: @nosophienoblog

Snapchat: nixonlsophie

Blogger template by Ipietoon





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About

19 year old liver of life delivering you quirky readings on lifestyle topics, anime and all round cuteness on a regular, or as regular as I can, basis. Twitter: @nosophienoblog