So White Lush Youtube Demo + Modern Snow White Simple Cruelty Free Makeup!


It's nearly Halloween which means one thing! Nearly Christmas. I know I'm getting a bit ahead of myself but I'm just so excited. When I did my Mini Lush Haul the other day I tried to resist buying any Lush Christmas Bath Bombs but I couldn't stop myself from trying the new and improved So White! And to spice things up I've attempted video editing this time and as an added extra I'll pop the products I used down below to create a modern cruelty free makeup look inspired by Snow White (So White/Snow White, geddit?). I'm no beauty guru so it's nothing fancy but I feel like when you're inspired by something there's no need to get it perfect. Enjoy!


So White

Contains:
Rose Absolute (Soothing and moisturisin with an evocative and delicate fragrance)
Neroli Oil (Floral, uplifting scent and has a toning effect on the skin)
Orange Flower Absolute (Fragrant and uplifting, thicker than Neroli oil)
Bergamot Oil (Natural fruit acids encourage hair to lie flat to reflect more light, antibacterial, uplifting fragrance that can treat SAD)

The bath bomb itself was an incredible surprise. I'd tried to avoid spoilers as to what changes had been made inside (besides the obvious adorable leaf on top) but I was amazed to see a swirl of blue and yellow as the bath bomb spun around similar to the way 'Northern Lights' is meant to work. It finished in a gorgeous apple lime green which was beautiful. Not to mention gorgeous to bathe in.



***Modern Snow White Makeup***
The Prep!:
Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser
LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub
Barry M Colour Correcting Primer

The Makeup:
GOSH Foundation Drops (Lightest Shade 02)
Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Concealer (Lightest Shade 02)
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder (Lots)
MUA Volume & Lengthening Mascara (Black)
GOSH Velvet Touch Lip Liner (001 Nougat Crisp- Softer than Red)
LUSH Santa Baby Lip Tint

All Cruelty Free!

Dress: New Look

Sophie :3 x

Photos & Videos my own.


Music copyright in video.

Twitter: @nosophienoblog

Snapchat: nixonlsophie

Blogger template by Ipietoon

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About

19 year old liver of life delivering you quirky readings on lifestyle topics, anime and all round cuteness on a regular, or as regular as I can, basis. Twitter: @nosophienoblog