My Small Pokemon Plushie Collection!

If you asked me what my favourite things are in the world one of my responses would definitely have to be plushies! They're so cute! And so fluffy! I could just squeeze-sorry- collect them all! Sadly the opportunities for plushies where I live is pretty slim. I can find a few in my local comic book cafe but besides that I have to order from Amazon or buy abroad. I bought a few for my former boyfriend that could've been featured in this, however as splits do go he does have a few of them including beloved Goomy (RIP Goomy). I'll be ordering some more via Samurai Buyer later in the year from the actual Pokemon Center, so watch this space for plenty of Poke-cuteness!


Little Eevee came courtesy of my local comic book shop and carries a little Pokemon Center tag (though how true this is I don't know since I didn't buy it direct).

Teeny tiny Lapras also carries a Pokemon center tag and comes from the same shop but it's small size means I can't imagine it being able to be rode across the Alolan waves!

It's just too cute! *faints* Adorable Chikorita also comes from the comic book shop. Her little tag says Banpresto but despite the fact she isn't Pokemon Center official she is super cute with her big red eyes, green spiky collar and huge leaf atop her head.

Guess where this little guy came from? Yep, same place (I really could've done with my ex's plushies). Cyndaquil though comes with a very fluffy firey tail and he's just as cute as he was in the anime and games!

Raichu also doesn't carry a tag and is much smaller than his pre-evolved form Pikachu that I have. He's so cute and itsy bitsy however and certainly loveable. He isn't 'Pika-pi' but he's adorable in his own little 'Rai-chu' way.

My own heart is dedicated to this little *cough* fella. I've had him since I was very small. His tag says 'Play By Play, Official Nintendo Licensed Product 1995,1996 and 1998) so I assume he's fairly old. And of course being 90's Pikachu he's got those Kawaii curves we knew and loved before he hit the treadmill to get in shape.

Sophie :3 x

Photos edited using PicsArt

Twitter: @nosophienoblog

Snapchat: nixonlsophie

Blogger template by Ipietoon



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About

19 year old liver of life delivering you quirky readings on lifestyle topics, anime and all round cuteness on a regular, or as regular as I can, basis. Twitter: @nosophienoblog