Where am I going?- Places I want to visit

Now I've got passed the whole anxious wreck phase (I joke, it's not a phase but you know) I'm much more comfortable going out the house and exploring where once I would be held back by my worries that maybe something bad would happen which of course was frustrating, for the past few years I've been bitten by the bug for travelling and it's something I want to do so bad! So here goes a list of the top five places I really want to visit- including some I already have and one place I will visit next year!
Amsterdam, Night, Canals, Evening, Wallpaper
5. Amsterdam, Netherlands
Ta-da! Yes I'm not going to be mean and leave this until later in the list. Next March I'm going to be visiting Amsterdam with my Mum, sister and her best friend. They've already been (lucky ducks) and I've been told Amsterdam is a beautiful city rich in history which makes me like it all the more. Looking through their holiday snaps from last year I can't believe how magical it looks at night, like it's caught in a moment in time, and how still it seems. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of the Museums, I've been told by my Mum that you can get a pass to get into all of them. And of course there is a Lush there which is a bonus!

4. Capri, Italy
I visited Italy back in 2014 with my Philosophy/Classics class and some of the Geography department at Sixth Form. We went to Rome and Naples but one place we also visited that I wish we had more time in was Capri. A few hours was not enough to explore this beautiful island. We had a choice of either ascending to the top, visiting the town or going to the beach (which I did the latter) but I wish I had the chance to explore. The brief sight I had of the shops was gorgeous, a mix of bustling locals and tourists with all sorts of yummy food options. The sight of the sea and the different rock formations on the beach was beautiful (though we all stuck out like a sore thumb being so pale especially me). I'd love to visit here again for a longer stay, perhaps with a special someone to enjoy the views with. 

Bangkok, Thailand, Floating Market, Boats, River
3. Thailand
I first got the idea of going to Thailand back in March this year when I applied for a job at Thaikhun, a Thai food chain inspired by the street food available in this country (I didn't get the job but have visited several times since and it is so good!) I later got a job at a pub where a colleague of mine went to Thailand backpacking and had an amazing time seeing the elephants, helping out and tasting the food. I love culture, and this is something I really get from Thailand. It is an amazing mix of people from various backgrounds, beliefs and outlooks on life. The food is rich and flavorful and there seems to be such a bustle all of the time. I often feel pretty quiet, lost and lonely, I feel like visiting Thailand would be a place that would bring me out of my shell and let me see the world in all it's color. 

Disney World, Castle, Disney, Orlando
2. Disneyworld, Florida, USA
If you haven't caught on from my Mug collection I freakin' love Disney. So it's no surprise I want to visit one of their parks (Disneyworld just came to mind, I wouldn't mind it being Paris or California etc.) I've actually never been, my family weren't really the travelling kind so I missed out but that doesn't mean I haven't seen it (I watch countless vlogs on trips there) which makes me want to go even more. I can't wait to get stocked up on official Disney merch, meet the characters and see the parades. I know it makes me seem like a child getting told they're going on the TV adverts but it would be a dream come true! Sign me up.

City, Tokyo, Street View, Shibuya, Road, Humanities
1. Japan
Japan is just the epitome of the perfect travel destination for me. All things Kawaii, cute, Disney, Pokemon, good food, cool tech, transport- this is my kind of place! Of course I'm also intrigued by the history and tradition of Japan, it's not just the hustle of the city that has me in awe. It's this all round picture of Japan that grabs my attention. I want to see and experience it all. If I had to live somewhere else, I would pick here. Having all my favourite things so readily available would be amazing. It's the fact Japan is so starkly different to where I live that puts it on this list. Who knows, maybe in the future I will get to visit. And if I do you'll all by the first to know!

Where is your dream place to travel to?

Sophie :3 x

All photos from pixabay excluding Capri which is mine

Twitter: @nosophienoblog

Snapchat: nixonlsophie

Blogger template by Ipietoon 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About

19 year old liver of life delivering you quirky readings on lifestyle topics, anime and all round cuteness on a regular, or as regular as I can, basis. Twitter: @nosophienoblog